BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh last friday night...(24/9)

'Last Friday Night' was edited...and dedicated to a 'friend'...who asked her so and so to phone me...and...said I ''accidentally took'' her project...


There's a stranger in my phone,

There's a pounding in her tone,
Papers all over the room
Pink folios all at my bed
I smell like a minibar
Your mum's kicked ass in ur house
Friendship's on the barbeque

There's a hickie or a bruise
Memories of our year
Ended up apart
I'm screwed
Oh well
It's a black top blur
But I'm pretty sure you sucks!!!!

Last Friday night
Yeah I raked my filthy hair
Wiping tears that'r on my face
You backstabbed but u forgot

Last Friday night
Yeah I maxed your posh patience
And got pissed off by ur mum
So we bust the friendship line

Erm...I'm pretty sure that in this entire universe...no one wants to be betrayed...no one wants to be scolded by someone's mum...no one wants to end a friendship...and I'm very very very sure that...no one ever ever ever wants to STEAL YOUR STINKY KH FOLIO!!!!

0 comments: