BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Haunted queue

Wow....recently viewing my blog and realized......my blog is so EMO........


So erm....that's y i'm here!!!! Just wanna add some sugar so it won't look so 'dark'.....

So the other day.....I had a crazy thought on my mind.....and this thought caused me to waste my precious.....? almost 3 hours of time......claustrophobic feeling......touching thousands of sweaty bodies.....lack of oxygen.....and just wanna get out of the world......

''Do you want to go to the ghost house with me???'' said I....to Xin yi....Jes Lynn.....Chee kean....Giap2....Teddy.....May huay and Su wen XD......I just didn't realize the circumstances n sacrifice is so harder than I had expected!!!!!

So it begun!!!! I went down to the hall with su wen n jes lynn.....n WOAH!!!! The whole canteen (front view) is full of creepy people!!!!!! The 1st thing that came to my mind is....WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

''U still wanna go??'' asked su wen.....I said YES OF COURSE!!! with a confident face....but with a hesitating mind......I told myself not to give up.....so I went up for the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE......=(

Staring at the queue.....my confidence had dropped from 70% to 40%........I was shocked....then I got worried.....then I frowned.....then I hesitated....but still.....NEVER GIVE UP!!!! Just then.....jes lynn told me....'eh....wanna jump the queue??' n I was like oh!! really??? but how???

I had to admit that she has really really amazing techniques.....luckily she found a junior......and luckily that junior could give us a place.....and luckily the people behind us didn't notice.....and luckily.....luckily.....luckily......and luckily......nope.....there ain't no lucky things after that...... Finally we got inside!!!! to the queue......

Have you ever feel so packed up and squeezed in a queue??? Me neither!! But that 'haunted queue' gave me a fully experience about that......yup....it was like u'r a small drop water in a BIG SEA......can u imagine that??? If you could.....well u better don't.....

So it was like.....hot.....packed.....crampy......sweaty.....and everything bad u can think of!!! By the time you could make a slight move it was already almost half an hour much...... well then I saw my friends joining me n jes lynn.....n yeah....they need to queue up too.....sighs..... After 3 hours of suffering.....I finally saw something.....yeah I clearly saw that.....yes i did.....YES I DID!!! I SAW SPACE!!! I SAW HAUNTED HOUSE STAFF CREWS!!! I SAW PEOPLE GOING IN!!!! YAY!!! I'M STEPS AWAY TO HEAVEN!!!! no it's not heaven actually.....you can't really call haunted house heaven right??? =P

Finally.....I got to the front place......thank god!! But then.....there was a small incident.....
There was a lot of arguing.....scolding....shouting.....and whatever things I clearly don't like when standing in a queue......And a group went in.....n another.....n another.....n another.....n another.....but.....what about ME?? I just stood there foolishly watching those recent groups going into the haunted house.....

That time I was.....what the hell??? The staff is stupid!!! I came here FIRST!!!! But I wasn't even dare to ask what was happening.....but if i don't.....how should i get in quickly??? So i thought....i thought.....i hesitated again.....n I decided something......*devilish smile*......

"HEY I CAME HERE FIRST!!!!!" the members looking at me after I shouted.....then I negotiated with them.....do whatever I could.....and whatever I did but doesn't really help......just then the only member who recognized me said that I should go in 1st....cuz I'm there for a long time.....(yeah really)......so I succeeded!!!

Well.....as I stood in front of the haunted house waiting to go in with my friends.....I felt unlimited victory......after hours of suffer.....I finally came here!!!! T^T.....=)

The haunted house wasn't as scary as I had expected.....but at least I won't want to go in again for the nightmare......(I meant the queue not the house) The most important thing is I went in with my friends!!! It was definitely worth it after all.....phew.....

Waiting for next year??!! NO!!!! Cuz if I had the chance......I won't be visiting the haunted house getting scared by 'ghosts'.....I will be the 'ghosts' scaring those who visits the haunted house......look out.....I'm coming for ya!!! HAHAHAHA

0 comments: